Practica 7

1.- Bingo! I found the dress for my cousin's party
Cartoon Teenage Girl Prom Dresses – Fashion dresses

2.- Yeah! I managed to pass the entrance exam for the university
Premios para las buenas notas de los niños. Sí o no

3-. Shh! Lady can't speak while we watch the movie
Ninjas" en cine londinense hacen cumplir el buen comportamiento de ...

4.- Wow! that person is too high for the other people who are around him
Personas altas tienen mayor riesgo de desarrollar cáncer: estudio

5.- Aaa! that house in too lonely and dark when night falls

6.- Ouch! that bed is so old and uncomfortable that I feel so sorry, I will change it for a new one
Te cuesta dormir? Tal ves cometas estos errores - Info en Taringa!

7.- Ouch! That dog bit me and left a big synchro on my right arm
Perros agresivos con las personas: ocho consejos para frenarles ...

8.- Yey! my mom just bought me a nice blue pants to go to the party with my friends
Cómo combinar combina suéter verde con jeans azules | Chicisimo

9.- Eureka! I finally have a perfect excuse for not being able to go out on the weekend
Blogs

10.- Ash! they always speak ill of me behind my back
Personas Criticonas

Comentarios